Sunday, April 15, 2012

Landed


A little over two weeks ago I landed in Liberia with a plane full of cheering passengers. They cheered as if it was their first time ever on a plane, and were so excited to touch ground again…

Maybe it was their first time on a plane. Perhaps it was their first time back in Liberia since the war. They might have thought the pilot did an excellent job getting them safely back to earth, or they were coming from one of their many trips to Ghana. Or maybe they are always that excited.

Regardless of the reason for the loud cheering and clapping, joy filled the plane and a smile appeared on my face. That joy filled me and I became so excited to be back in Mother Liberia!


Two weeks later and I am still so happy to be back, I have a lot to do and I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment