Friday, July 8, 2011

New designs coming soon!

One thing you can’t deny about west Africa is the amazing selection of fabric. You can’t go wrong with any of it, from the unique mud cloth to the beautiful Lappas.


While in Liberia I purchased some great fabric and have been working hard in Kenya to create new designs to sell. I am pleased to announce that they will be up in my shop very soon. I have been working very hard to create all the garments in time to send it back to the states with a friend going back home. They package finally made it and I am looking forward to getting them photographed and up on my shop. I had the privilege to photograph Betty ,one of the wonderful ladies at Amani Kenya, in a few of my garments. Here are a few shoots from our day.

_MG_2677

_MG_2751



The new garments will be for sale very soon. Also, thank you to all the people that have been supporting my work in Africa, and thank you for everyone who has been praying for me along the way. I am so blessed to have your support.

1 comment:

  1. I love them! Can't decide what to buy! as always you have done an amazing job using those beautiful God given talents.

    ReplyDelete