Monday, November 1, 2010

Nothing To Wear.

I attended a beautiful wedding in McCloud, Ca. last month and it was my privilege to design and make the wedding dress….WELL I finished the dress the week before the wedding. Eek! And I didn’t have ANY time to find a dress to wear. So the night before the wedding I rushed to the fabric store, purchased some fabric and ran home matched it with fabric I already owned and make this:

1


Even though I don't do it often I love wearing things I made, especially when people compliment it. I smile and say thank you and find it flattering when people DON’T ask me if I made it. It means I did a good enough job to where they think it is store bought. Right?

IMG_2436

IMG_2428


The wedding was amazing and the bride was beautiful. I hope to get photos from the actually wedding to show. In the mean time here is my beautiful sister wearing one of the dresses from the fashion show.

IMG_2441

3 comments:

  1. I forgot to steal that dress from you! Darn it :( I hope we can see pictures from the wedding soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I love the dress and the earrings AND the belt. Very impressed with your skills and style :)

    ReplyDelete